Dream 11 Super Smash Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for Dream 11 Super Smash
The Promoter of this Event is New Zealand Cricket (NZC) and the Major Association “Wellington Cricket Association” with the ticketing platform and services provided by Flicket.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from the Promoter, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders ("you").
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Variation to Terms and Conditions: The Promoter may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Ticket Restrictions: You agree not to re-sell Event tickets contrary to applicable laws. Event tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Promoter;
* • be re-sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or;
* • used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions)
* • used to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer.
If an Event ticket is used in breach of this condition, the Event ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the Event ticket may be refused admission. The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such action.
Ticket Purchase Limits: The Promoter reserves the right to enforce published ticket purchase limits and cancel any tickets obtained above-said limits in any one transaction or by any one customer. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have all or any of your order and tickets cancelled without notice by Promoter in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
Errors: While the Promoter takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. The Promoter may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error the Promoter will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
Your Personal Information: Pursuant to your booking, Promoter may need to collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, credit card or payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket allocations. Unless you tell us otherwise, Promoter may disclose your contact details to third parties if you elect to receive such information at time of ticket purchase so they can provide you with promotional material about other events and products. Promoter may also need to disclose your personal information as required by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act 1993. If you have any questions about how Promoter will handle your personal information please contact email@example.com. Please note that all payment information is handled by Windcave (Payment Express) and subject to their T&C, no information on Credit Cards is collected or stored by Flicket Ltd.
Refund terms and conditions for Dream11 Super Smash
Terms and Conditions
The following shall apply in the event a Dream11 Super Smash match (“Match”) is not completed.
A Dream11 Super Smash Match will be deemed to be completed if a total of 15 overs are bowled or a result is achieved in accordance with the Laws of Cricket.
Where a Match is scheduled to be played as part of a ‘double header’, entry to the first Match is included without additional charge. Therefore, no refund or replacement ticket will be provided on the basis that the first Match is not completed.
There will be no refund given on failure to provide proof of vaccination/ exemption via a validated My Vaccine Pass as required by the NZ Government.
Refunds will be provided on the following basis:
Extent of Play: Fewer than a total of five (5) overs are completed, without a result
Refund Entitlement: 110% refund*
Extent of Play: Between five (5) and fourteen (14) overs in total are completed, without a result
Refund Entitlement: 50% refund*
Extent of Play: A total of fifteen (15) or more overs are completed, without a result
Refund Entitlement: No refund
Extent of Play: A result is achieved (irrespective of the number of overs completed)
Refund Entitlement: No refund
In order to obtain a refund, email firstname.lastname@example.org with full ticket transaction and contact details. If the credit card you used to purchase has expired, please make a note of this in the email so a Flicket representative can contact you for new details. If you purchased at an agency using EFTPOS or cash then please provide bank details so Wellington Cricket Cricket can refund you directly. Please do not provide credit card details in emails. Tickets must be received within 30 days of the date the Match was scheduled to be played.
If you would prefer to send your refund request by post, please send it to:
Cricket Wellington Inc.
Old Pavilion, Basin Reserve
Wellington Cricket will endeavour to process refunds in accordance with the following timescales:
When entitled to a 100% refund, these will be processed within 10 business days.
When entitled to a partial refund, these will be processed within 15 business days.
Timing may vary with high volumes and will be communicated by Wellington Cricket upon receipt of your request.
Any tickets received by Wellinton Cricket outside the period specified above will not be eligible for any refund and no responsibility will be accepted by Wellington Cricket.
ADMISSION TO ANY EVENT IS SUBJECT TO THE SELLER'S AND THE VENUE'S TERMS OF ADMISSION.
Entry Terms and Conditions
Current terms & conditions of ground entry for Dream11 Super Smash matches.
It is a condition of entry to the Venue for Dream11 Super Smash matches that patrons agree:
1. I. Not to sell, licence or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce for a commercial purpose, whether in whole or in part, any recordings taken or made inside the Venue (including, without limitation, photographs, video recordings or sound recordings) without the prior written consent of New Zealand Cricket;
2. II. Not to broadcast or narrowcast by any means whatsoever (including, without limitation, by way of mobile telephone, modem or other devices) any images, sounds, data, results or commentary of or concerning any of the matches or other activities at the Venue without the prior written consent of New Zealand Cricket;
3. III. Not to resell any tickets to the matches played at the Venue at a premium or to use any of them for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes without the prior written consent of New Zealand Cricket and/or the relevant Major Association. Note: if the ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be denied admission to the Venue;
4. IV. Not to engage in any conduct, act towards or speak to any player, umpire, referee or other official or other spectators in a manner which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies that other person on the basis of that other person’s race, religion, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin;
5. V. Not to do any of the following: (i) engage in ambush marketing; (ii) display commercial or offensive signage; (iii) sell any goods or services; (iv) bring alcohol, weapons, glass, cans, fireworks, missiles or any other items which, in the reasonable view of New Zealand Cricket, the relevant Major Association or its agents, are or could be considered dangerous into the venue; (v) wear or give away political, advertising or promotional materials; (vi) attempt to enter the playing arena;
6. VI. To abide by any terms of entry into the Venue prescribed by the Venue owner/manager, to the extent those terms of entry do not conflict with the conditions set out above;
7. VII. To being photographed, filmed and recorded as a New Zealand Cricket and relevant Major Association patron. Acknowledge that in order to enhance security, surveillance equipment (including security cameras) are used in and around the Venue. Patrons also consent to use of any film, image or recording of themselves at the match or at the Venue at the discretion of New Zealand Cricket, the relevant Major Association, its commercial partners, broadcasters, media and news agencies, and law enforcement agencies without compensation or further notice;
8. VIII. Not to (i) use any electronic device to engage in any online betting activities in relation to the result, progress, conduct or any other aspect of a match taking place at the Venue; or (ii) use any electronic device to communicate or transmit any form of commentary, data or other material in relation to a match taking place at the Venue for any commercial purposes; or (iii) in any way, or seek to in any way, improperly influence the result, progress, conduct or any other aspect of any match taking place at the Venue or offer to any third party any bribe or other reward to engage in such activities. If I am suspected of acting or assisting someone acting in breach of this condition I am deemed to have unconditionally accepted and agreed that I will fully cooperate with any enquiries made by New Zealand Cricket, the International Cricket Council, official cricket authorities and any relevant police and crime prevention authorities (including by providing my name and address, an explanation for my suspicious conduct, and being photographed and/or filmed), for the purposes of any criminal investigations or other legal proceedings and/or in connection with any investigation into a potential breach of this condition or domestic or international cricket anti-corruption rules.
New Zealand Cricket and the relevant Major Association reserve the right to eject any patron from the Venue and/or claim damages from any patron who breaches any of the above conditions.
Special Terms and Conditions Relating to COVID-19
Schedule may change in response to COVID-19 alert level restrictions.
1. 1. The primary Ticket Holder is responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees they provide a ticket to (including their full name, contact email, and contact phone number). In the event that a Ticket Holder is contacted directly by the Ministry of Health for the purpose of contact tracing, they must make these details available to the Ministry of Health for that purpose.
2. 2. The primary ticket holder must download the NZ COVID Tracer app, and take responsibility for ensuring that anyone they provide a ticket to also downloads the NZ COVID Tracer app.
3. 3. Upon arrival at the Match, a Ticket Holder must use the NZ COVID Tracer app to scan the Match specific QR code. Match specific QR codes will be located at points of entry, and around the event Venue.
4. 4. All Ticket Holders must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-19. The primary Ticket Holder is responsible for ensuring that neither they, nor anyone they provide a ticket to, attends the Match:
1. a. if they have COVID-19
2. b. if they are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19
3. c. if they are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test
4. d. if they are subject to a 14-day isolation period
5. e. if they are feeling unwell
6. 5. The parties acknowledge that, as at the time of purchase, there is a respiratory outbreak caused by Covid-19 that is impacting New Zealand. The parties agree that where it is impossible or impractical for the performances to take place due to any cause or event in connection with Covid-19 pandemic that is not reasonably within the control of the Promoter, then the Performance will be cancelled and the parties will have no further liability to each other, the ticket purchaser will be refunded any monies paid to the Promoter less any booking fees paid to the ticket agent and credit card fees paid to the ticket purchasers bank.